Saturday, October 24, 2009

Happy Birthday

One of the great pleasures of my life has been the daughter I “inherited” when she was just a little girl. Now, grown into a beautiful young woman, I discover her to be a friend.

Her dedication to her friends and family, her unceasing devotion to a woman who started as a patient and became much more before her untimely passing has been an inspiration to me and, I know, for many other people who watched this drama unfold over the last three years.

She has been through struggles and some hard times and those efforts have made her strong and proud. And there’s a lot to be proud of.

Happy Birthday Lindsay.

2 comments:

  1. You are the best Dad a girl could ever ask for! Thank you a million for everything you have done for me and put up with because of me! I love you! This was the best gift ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so sweet! Thats pretty awesome he thinks of you that way. You have overcome some struggles. Good for you (:
    Love Jeanette

    ReplyDelete